The Canadian English Language Competency Index Program, abbreviated as CELPIP, is a broad English language proficiency exam. This test allows the applicant to demonstrate his command of the English language. This exam precisely analyses the applicant in many circumstances, including as talking with friends and co-workers, responding to tough situations, comprehending and interpreting newscasts, and even replying to emails and other written materials. To know more about the CELPIP Exam you must have the assistance of the best CELPIP Coaching centre in Ahmedabad.
There are two variants of the CELPIP Test: the CELPIP-General Test and the CELPIP-General LS Test. The CELPIP-General Test consists of four parts: listening, reading, writing, and speaking, whereas the CELPIP-General LS Test consists of two parts: listening and speaking. The CELPIP-General Test takes around 3 hours to complete. The CELPIP Test is entirely computer-based, allowing exam takers to complete all test components in a single sitting with no further appointments, interviews, or test sittings necessary.
CELPIP Exam Takers perform the Reading and Writing components of the test with a computer mouse and keyboard, and the Listening and Speaking components with a computer microphone and headset. Computerized exams provide test takers with a fast and dependable testing experience. You can avail your CELPIP Training online with the leading coaching centre, Hytech Education.
1. When and how will I receive my results?
- In 4-5 calendar days following your test date, you may check your CELPIP Test scores online using your CELPIP Account. Please keep in mind that weekends and holidays are not considered business days.
2. What is Canadian English?
- Canadian English refers to the type of English that is spoken in Canada. Its lexicon incorporates aspects of both British and American English, as well as numerous peculiar Canadianisms. Please keep in mind that the CELPIP Test accepts both British and American English spellings.
3. What are the passing criteria for CELPIP Examination?
- Each component of the exam is assigned a CELPIP Level, and there is no pass/fail distinction. It is advised that you inquire about the English language requirements of the institution to which you are applying.