Education in Hytech TOEFL Coaching in Ahmedabad is a rigorous training programme designed to help you obtain the maximum possible score on the TOEFL. Our professional and qualified teachers, time-tested methodologies, and world-class content ensure that you not only study for the test but also learn English. At TOEFL classes in Ahmedabad, a high TOEFL score demonstrates that you have the reading, listening, speaking, and writing abilities that colleges seek, as well as the ability to successfully integrate these skills to convey your thoughts both in and out of the classroom.
TOEFL scores are accepted as a requirement for English language competence at over 9000 of the world’s best institutions. This language proficiency exam is given to Indian students to assess their reading, listening, speaking, and writing abilities. TOEFL is taken by candidates for a variety of reasons, including a high school diploma, a bachelor’s degree, an employment, or furthering their education. Because of their high results in this language test, Indian students prefer TOEFL over IELTS.Candidates with an overall average score of 95 can easily get admission to TIER 2 institutions in the United States and Canada.
What will you learn from the best TOEFL classes in Ahmedabad?
TOEFL is an Internet-Based-Test (IBT) that consists of four parts, each assessing one of the language abilities, with all tasks focusing on language used in an academic, higher education setting.
TOEFL exam format:
- Reading: The test lasts 60-80 minutes and consists of 3-5 sections that require comprehension, each with 12-14 questions.
- Listening: 60–90-minute tests with 6-9 passages and 5-6 questions.
- Speaking: A 20-minute test with six tasks.
- Writing: A 50-minute test with two exercises.
Why do you need Hytech Education?
- Our coaching division strives for perfection and is committed to offering the greatest standardised test preparation services available.
- Students who study with us for the TOEFL follow a structured programme of practise sessions designed to cover all aspects of the exam.
- Our professional tutors are ready to clarify specific issue areas and answer problems faced in class.
- Our curriculum is structured but flexible, allowing students to complete the course at their own speed.
- The candidate must have a valid passport to register for your exam.
- In India, there are about 59 cities where the exam is conducted.
- Candidates can get 50 exam dates for TOEFL in a year.
- ETS uploads sample papers online for easy access.
1. How can I locate a testing facility?
- When you choose a region and date range in the online enlistment application form, you’ll get a list of test locations nearby. You may search by location or date to find a match for your needs.
2. When will I be able to sign up for the exam?
- Seats might fill up quickly, so sign up as soon as possible. To reserve your place, we recommend that you register 3 to 4 months before your preferred test date. Your exam date should be scheduled 2 to 3 months before your admissions application or other deadlines, if applicable.
3. How long will the testing last?
- The TOEFL iBT exam session lasts around 312 hours (including check-in). The examination lasts three hours. The check-in period is 30 minutes.